I am addicted to music.
It helps me build a connection with people that I enjoy.
To discover new artist and create sound amazing music.
I would start with me. I think everyone should stop creating negative music and focus on creating some positive tunes.
In The Air Tonight by Phil Collins is one of them.
I have a few but, Toro y Moi is one of my favorite indie artists.
Living and learning new things throughout the day. I usually make music about what I experience in my environment.
Have fun, live it up and don't take it too serious, just enjoy yourself.
It gives me a certain type of high and super powers.
They can become more authentic. Too many musicians are sounding the same by recycling other people's styles.
Drooble is an amazing idea.
Knowing that its really 10% music and the rest is 90% business.
For years I've been going to plenty of clubs, bars and other events finding new talent and helping them create music.
Be authentic, have fun, brand yourself, market yourself and never ever think about giving up on your dreams.
I am constantly listening to new music on Spotify, Google Play, Pandora and a few other platforms. I listen to R&B, Hip-Hop, Rock, Electronic and a little bit of jazz when I need to focus on reading or studying. I really like Amber Mark, she have an amazing voice. I like the Robby Hunter Band, they have a hit song called "Magic City Hippies" that I can't stop listening to. There's a rap artist by the name of Skully from Anderson, SC that has some really nice music. I have a wide variety of music that I like.